The Global Novel Drug Delivery System Market accounted for US$ 7.5 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 13.5 million by 2030 with a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Novel Drug delivery System (NDDS) refers to the approaches, formulations, technologies, and systems for transporting a pharmaceutical compound in the body as needed to safely achieve its desired therapeutic effects. NDDS is a system for delivery of drug other than conventional drug delivery system. Various drug delivery and drug targeting systems are currently under development to minimize drug degradation and loss, to prevent harmful side-effects and to increase drug bioavailability and the fraction of the drug accumulated in the required zone.
The report " Global Novel Drug Delivery Systems in Cancer Therapy Market, By Type (Nanoparticles, Liquid Embolics, and Embolization Particles), By Application (Hospitals Clinic, Cancer Treatment Centers, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
- In 2021, Germany-based biotech ATAI Life Sciences (Nasdaq: ATAI), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company aiming to transform the treatment of mental health disorders, and UniQuest, Australia’s leading university technology transfer company commercializing the research of The University of Queensland (UQ), announced the launch of InnarisBio Inc, to develop a novel sol-gel intranasal drug delivery technology to improve treatments for mental health disorders.
Increased requirement for improving the safety, efficacy, and bio-recognition of drugs for disease-specific sites within the body is the major factor driving growth of the global novel drug delivery systems in cancer therapy market. According to World Health Organization, cancer is the second leading cause of death globally and is accounted for 9.6 million deaths in 2018. Technological advances leading to the development of new and innovative therapy is also expected to boost growth of the target market over the forecast period. However, factors such as strict regulatory pathways and high treatment cost associated with NDDS for new product development may hamper global market growth over the forecast period.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Novel Drug Delivery Systems in Cancer Therapy Market, By Type (Nanoparticles, Liquid Embolics, and Embolization Particles), By Application (Hospitals Clinic, Cancer Treatment Centers, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Novel Drug Delivery System Market accounted for US$ 7.5 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 13.5 million by 2030 with a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. The global novel drug delivery systems in cancer therapy market report segments the market on the basis of type, application, and region.
- On the basis of type, the Global Novel Drug Delivery System Market is segmented into Nanoparticles, Liquid Embolics, and Embolization Particles.
- On the basis of Application, the target market is segmented into Hospitals Clinic, Cancer Treatment Centers, and Others.
- Based on region the Global Novel Drug Delivery System Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. The global market in North America region is seen to have a matured growth since this market correlates with the increasing growth rate of cancer.
The Key players in the Global Novel Drug Delivery System Market includes, Advanced Medical, Isotope Corporation, Eckert Ziegler BEBIG S.A., Bind Therapeutics, Inc., Polysciences, Inc., Nanobiotix S.A., CeloNova BioSciences, Inc., Covidien plc, EmboMedics, Inc., Cook Medical, Inc., and Mo-Sci Corporation
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
- Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on RD strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
- Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST SWOT Analysis.
- Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
- Study Deliverables
- Study Assumptions
- Scope of the Study
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Opportunity Map Analysis
- Market at Glance
- Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
- Competitive Landscape
- Heat Map Analysis
- Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
- Investment Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights