After your hair color, the hairstyle that will make the biggest impact on your overall look at your next event will be the braids you choose to incorporate into your look. Because so many different braiding styles are available, there's sure to be one that will be perfect for your special occasion or day out with friends! Let our Houston hair braiders show you how to get the perfect hair braid style for your next big event with these tips.
Cornrows, Box Braids, Senegalese Twist Hair Braids. Braid styles are always changing and evolving. New techniques in braiding will come out that you didn't even know existed before. Just when you think you've tried them all, something new will pop up and take over as the most popular braid style among girls who love to add flair to their look by using top hair braiding services in Houston.
The latest trend is a technique called cornrow braids. This is a very old-school method of braiding that has been around since African tribes started braiding each other's hair during ancient times. The idea behind cornrow braids is simple: divide your head into several rows and braid those rows until they meet at the bottom of your head, where they can be tied off or left loose depending on how much length you want to show off from underneath your cornrows.
Most people think that simply going and getting braids is all you need to do, but that isn't true. The art of styling them is just as important as getting them in the first place. After getting a new hairstyle, here are some tips to follow
1) Don't wash your hair every day: If you get braids or extensions, then chances are you want to wear them for a while.
2) Let it air-dry after showering: You should also let your hair air-dry after showering rather than blow-drying it.
3) Invest in quality products: Quality products matter when taking care of braids and extensions.
4) Use a wide-tooth comb: Using a wide-tooth comb will help prevent breakage since it can easily glide through your hair without tugging on it too much.
5) Sleep on satin pillowcases: Sleeping on satin pillowcases will help keep your braids from tangling up at night.
When looking for a pleasant, serene setting in Houston to get your twists, braids, or cornrows look no further than Elite Braids Weaving. We offer a variety of world-class services ranging from natural hair services to perfect Houston braids. Our braiders are trained specialists who will care for your natural hair while creating a stunning new look. To make an appointment, call us at 1-281-656-8882 today.