People occasionally run into difficulties while attempting to cancel a flight online, resulting in them waste more time than necessary. We've put up a step-by-step guide to help you understand how it works so you can cancel your American Airlines ticket with ease the next time. The steps are as follows.
* Go to the American Airlines Official Website – Open a web browser and type www.aa.com into the address bar.
* Select the 'My Trip' option; a drop-down menu will appear, prompting you to provide a six-digit booking reference as well as the passenger's last name.
* Enter the essential information exactly as it appears on your American Airlines airline reservation.
* It will direct you to the following page, which will outline your current or previous itinerary.
* Select the 'cancel my booking' option from the drop-down menu.
* If your flight is eligible for a refund, it will notify you before requesting that you cancel.
* Once you have initiated the cancellation, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address you gave at the time of booking.
American Airlines cancellation policy is always in the best interests of the passengers' comfort and convenience. You can obtain a full refund on your scheduled American flight if you cancel American Airlines and follow their terms and restrictions.